Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 30 min
1. Preheat your oven to 150 degrees.
2. Wash and dry the pork. Poke with a fork, sprinkle with sea salt, pepper and paprika.
3. Place a pan on the stove, add the olive oil and turn it up to medium-high heat. Ones hot add the garlic and
Brown from each side about 2-3 min.
4. Transfer the pork into the oven and cook for an additional 10-15 min, depending on the thickness of the pork.
5. Wait to cut the pork for about 5 min, and serve with any other side dishes of your desire!
1 Pork tenderloin organic (300-400 grams)
2 tablespoons of Olive oil
3 cloves of garlic
2 teaspoons hungarian paprika
Pepper and salt to season