Yields: 4-6 servings Prep time: 30-40 min
500g organic ground pork
500g organic ground beef
1 yellow onion, diced
3 garlic gloves, diced
1 paprika, sliced
1 small zucchini, cut
4 tablespoons of tomato paste
1 can tomatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon pepper flakes
Sea salt and pepper
Parsley for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 160 Celsius.
2. In a medium frying pan add your olive, onion, and garlic and cook until. translucent 2-3 min.
3. Add the ground meat and cook through until brown. Don’t overload your pan, since that will build up water and will not make your meat crispy.
4. Stir the tomato paste into the meat until fully combined.
5. Add the tomatoes, paprika, and zucchini.
6. Season with salt, pepper, pepper flakes (if you like it spicy) and some paprika.
Let it cook for about 25 min, make sure to add some water if it thickens.
7. Transfer to an ovenproof baking dish. Crack the eggs on top of your casserole dish and bake for about 7-10 min until the egg white is hardened, but the yolk is still runny.