Yield: 4-6 Servings Prep time: 40 min
½ cup raw hazelnuts
2 cups quinoa
2 cups green beans
2 cups snap peas
1 orange (zest and juice)
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon hazelnut oil
2 tablespoons of chopped fresh mint
Pepper and salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius.
2. Place the raw hazelnuts on a baking sheet and toast for 10 min until brown.
Peel the skin of and smash into small pieces.
3. Cook your quinoa in a 2:1 ratio for about 7-10 min.
4. Bring a big pot of water to boil for beans and snap peas.
5. Trim your green beans and snap peas and add separately to the boiling water
for 1 min. You want the green beans to be crunchy.
6. Peel the orange with a potato peeler and cut the peel into very thin strings.
7. Use the juice of the orange for the dressing.
9. Combine the quinoa, vegetables, hazelnuts, chopped mint, orange zest.
10. Mix the olive oil, hazelnut oil, orange juice, pepper and salt and pour over the salad.
Enjoy! This salad will taste even better the day after.