Yields: 4 Prep time: 20 min
- Cook the Quinoa in 3 cups of water for about 7-10 min
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- I like to poke my Pork tenderloin with a fork before seasoning it so the spices can go deep. Sprinkle the pork tenderloin with salt and pepper and fry in a hot pan until brown from the outside about 3-4 min. Transfer to the oven after for about 10 min.
- You can buy pre-cooked beets or cook them yourself until they are tender. But others also like to add them raw.
- And the same concept for the peppers, if you want it fresh eat them raw or just add a little of olive and garlic to a pan to fry them up for 1-2 min.
- For the dressing, you combine the tahini, lemon juice, pepper, salt and minced garlic, olive in a jar and just shake it u
- When assembling your bowl you can let your creativity flow. I like to start with Quinoa on one side and lettuce on the other, on top of that place your veggies and your pork tenderloin.
- Add your dressing and garnish with the spring onion and enjoy!
2 Cups Quinoa
1 red pepper, chopped
1 small beet, cooked, cut into 1-inch cubes
3 small radishes, sliced
1 cup lettuce
¼ of a cucumber
1 spring onion
1 Pork tenderloin
1 glove of garlic, minced
2 Tablespoons Tahini
1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice